Friday, September 25, 2009

I Thought That I Knew Pain


I have fibromyalgia.

I absolutely hate putting that into words. It makes it so real.

I also have quite a bit of pain.

I absolutely hate admitting that to anyone outside my family.

But, before I let myself focus on my disabilities let me introduce you to someone.

Becky Black
.

I have no pictures, no bio, nothing to tell you about this God-fearing, beautifully righteous woman except her own writing.

Please read what she has to say about PAIN. When you are finished, come back here.


I have nothing to fear, rail against or complain about.

But, I have so much for which to be thankful.

15 For all things are for your sakes, that grace, having spread through the many, may cause thanksgiving to abound to the glory of God.
16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.

2 Corinthians 4:15-16

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday...I came by way of 'quilt for us'.....enjoyed your blog...will be back...God's blessing on you and His strength!
    http://livngfrhm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete