Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Continued Prayer


Just a quick update on Carlos' condition. The doctors are wanting to see more response to commands. Carlos has not responded to anything, but "open your eyes". He has ability to move on both sides of his body, but will not respond to the doctor's instructions even when given by his wife and children.

The doctors have asked that Abril and the children try to "push" him to do what they say. They also want him to try to talk, but he has not tried to yet.

Please continue to prayer for all of us. I can't seem to get my children well. One starts to come back up and another one goes back down! Also pray for Alex, Carlos and Abril's son. He stayed with us last night. He has a sore throat. Pray that he won't try to be brave (ie. silent) if he needs to slow down and heal. He feels so responsible for his family, but they need him well!

So far, I am well, and I really need to stay that way!

You cannot know how much I appreciate your prayers saints. Thank you so much!

Blessings to you all. Know that I am praying for you also.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment