Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Has Anyone Seen My Purse?

Yes, I am the proverbial loser of the purse, keys, important pieces of paper, even after having read countless books about organization and home management. But, wonder of wonders, my children and my wonderful husband, and most importantly, my Lord, all still love me. They even help me search for my purse! I love to make useful things that my family can use, but what I really enjoy is good conversation with my loved ones just sharing what the Lord says about us personally and about His incredible creation, man. I am especially excited to read what others are sharing, because that is how I learn best, by listening to wiser women than myself. It will be wonderful to get to know some of you through this fascinating journey called homeschooling. Thank you for sharing with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment