Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I'm So Thankful

I know that everyone goes through times of testing, times of teaching, times of temptations. Why am I so surprised when they come to me? Perhaps in my secret heart of hearts I just don't expect to go through the things that everyone goes through. My life is so blessed (wonderful marriage, children trying to follow the Lord, God's financial provision, etc.) that sometimes it must seem to others that I live a charmed life. But, when the pain of fibromyalgia gets me down or my wonderful little girl struggles to communicate with others and I see the confusion on their faces, I realize that God is using dfferent things in each of our lives to shape us into His image, into the likeness of Christ and I am awed. Life is truly good. I am truly thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment